Altviz design and build innovative enterprise analytics products that result in better decisions, faster. Further information about the company can be found online at AltViz.co
The Product - CMX
Our core Retail offering is CMX, which is a complex event processing system designed to help retailers, brands and FMCG’s automate complex processes across multiple internal or external data sources quickly.
The system is designed for business users and is based on our flexible and extensible data model. We make it easy for business users to be creative defining scenarios that they care about and want to automate.
The Sales Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned vertical market (retail), including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, managing the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
He or she is expected to meet sales goals established by their line manager, while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
AltViz has a unique company culture founded on our core values of integrity, tenacity and curiosity. We work hard to research, design and develop cutting edge products for demanding customers.
We have a world class team split between our head office in London and our research and development office in Cork, Ireland. The business has been operating successfully since 2012 and is well funded by respected venture capitalists.
- An opportunity to join a fast growth, high performance team.
- Well defined processes that enable team members to deliver value fast.
- Autonomy and freedom to arrive at new solutions to difficult problems.
- A broad variety of exposure to different domains and challenges.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (or comparable work experience)
- A minimum of 3+ years sales experience in an e-commerce or software sales position.
- Be able to demonstrate prospecting, conversion/close rates and on target achievements in previous roles.
- Must have a good grasp of written English and be capable of contributing and crafting client proposals to a high standard.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be capable of working as part of a virtual team, and independently.
- Must demonstrate a strong grounding in sales process and sales management techniques.
- Take ownership of lead conversion in the Retail and E-Commerce Industries - assist in the identification of potential clients, routes to market and partnerships for the CMX product.
- Generate new leads through networking, events, marketing, prospecting and cold calling.
- Manage each opportunity from lead generation to close, keeping the right internal teams involved as and when the deal requires it.
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations.
- Meet or exceed sales targets (lead generation, conversion and win/closure)
- Keep internal systems, such as Salesforce up to date and manage your pipeline of opportunities appropriately.
- Participate in sales planning meetings.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships between Altviz, our client and prospect companies.
- Identify and attend relevant industry events, networking opportunities to prospect.
- Develop (or have) in depth knowledge in the field of e-commerce technologies.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Altviz capabilities.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the CMX product and be able to demonstrate the technology to prospective clients, in person and online.
- Contribute to the building of the CMX brand in the retail and e-commerce industries through personal networks, online footprint and other company wide marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Be willing and able to travel as necessary within the UK, Ireland and Europe.
For further information please contact us Careers@AltViz.co