Altviz design and build innovative enterprise analytics products that result in better decisions, faster. Further information about the company can be found online at AltViz.co
The Product - IPQ
Our core Insurance offering is IPQ, an automated claims auditing system that reduces the volatility of loss reserves and enhances quality assurance processes for large P&C insurers.
The system is based on AltViz’s proprietary voice-to-text algorithm which we have customised specifically for P&C insurance claims.
The system is enterprise grade, can scale to handle teams of any size or volume of claims and can be deployed on-premise so that your data never leaves your secure environment.
The Sales Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned vertical market (insurance), including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, managing the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
He or she is expected to meet sales goals established by their line manager, while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
AltViz has a unique company culture founded on our core values of integrity, tenacity and curiosity. We work hard to research, design and develop cutting edge products for demanding customers.
We have a world class team split between our head office in London and our research and development office in Cork, Ireland. The business has been operating successfully since 2012 and is well funded by respected venture capitalists.
- An opportunity to join a fast growth, high performance team.
- Well defined processes that enable team members to deliver value fast.
- Autonomy and freedom to arrive at new solutions to difficult problems.
- A broad variety of exposure to different domains and challenges.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (or comparable work experience)
- A minimum of 3+ years sales experience in enterprise software sales position, ideally with exposure to large commercial and general Insurance companies in the UK market.
- Be able to demonstrate prospecting, conversion/close rates and on target achievements in previous roles.
- Must have a good grasp of written English and be capable of contributing and crafting client proposals to a high standard.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be capable of working as part of a virtual team, and independently.
- Must demonstrate a strong grounding in sales process and sales management techniques.
- Take ownership of lead conversion in the Insurance Industry - assist in the identification of potential clients, routes to market and partnerships for the IPQ product.
- Generate new leads through networking, events, marketing, prospecting and cold calling.
- Manage each opportunity from lead generation to close, keeping the right internal teams involved as and when the deal requires it.
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations.
- Meet or exceed sales targets (lead generation, conversion and win/closure)
- Keep internal systems up to date and manage your pipeline of opportunities appropriately.
- Participate in sales planning meetings.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships between Altviz, our client and prospect companies.
- Identify and attend relevant industry events, networking opportunities to prospect.
- Develop (or have) in depth knowledge in the field of enterprise technology solutions for the Insurance sector.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Altviz’s capabilities.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the IPQ product and be able to demonstrate the technology to prospective clients, in person and online.
- Contribute to the building of the IPQ brand in the insurance industry through personal networks, online footprint and other company wide marketing initiatives.
- Maintain an on-going understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Be willing and able to travel as necessary within the UK, Ireland and Europe.
For further information please contact us Careers@AltViz.co